15th May 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health.
We are re-opening on Wednesday 20th May.
Since we saw you last many things have changed with the arrival of Covid 19.
However, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your wellbeing.
Our office is following guidance from the Irish Dental Council, Irish Dental Association and the Orthodontic Society of Ireland.
We want to tell you about the extra infection control procedures we are following in our practice to keep patients and staff safe in light of the pandemic.
• There is a questionnaire with screening questions attached to this email. Please complete this and bring it to your appointment if possible.
Our office will communicate with you to confirm your appointment beforehand and to ask you about the completed questionnaire.
You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment and your temperature may be taken.
• Please phone the office on arrival to the car park and if possible wait in your car until we are ready to see you.
• We have a hand sanitiser station set up in the porch and we ask you to use it when you enter and leave the office. You will also find sanitizers in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• If you need to use the waiting room please adhere to the social distancing guidelines and sit 2 metres apart. We also have prepared a second large waiting room upstairs (top of the stairs on right side).
You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since these are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Please come to your appointment alone and in the case of children can you please have only one chaperone accompanying the child in treatment.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• Please refrain from using the toilets if possible.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 051 879227.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you all back and achieving an excellent orthodontic result safely.
Con, Mary and all the team at O’Keeffe Orthodontics